Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The general purpose the Group Functions Finance is to be a financial consultant to the Group Functions Senior Management by giving recommendations to enable and drive fact-based decision-making. The Finance Functions support and steer the business to achieve financial targets as well as the strategy based on the analysis of number indicators. This is supported by the creation of transparency about business performance through cost (-centre) analysis, business analysis and performance management
As part of Group Functions Finance, SCM finance is responsible for financial controlling and cost management and provides tailored key performance indicators. As a business partner we enable fact based decision making, best practice sharing and continuous process improvement by creating transparency on impact and dependencies of core cost and service drivers. We derive corresponding solution through application of state of the art analytical tools and business expertize.
• Be a member of APAC Supply Chain Management controlling team to control supply chain costs. Tasks including budgeting, rolling forecasting, monthly reporting, variation analysis, financial analysis, consolidation and regular reporting to head office etc.
• Be a business partner to Supply Chain Management operation team. Tasks include business analysis, project support, effectiveness study, productivity tracking, benchmarking analysis etc. to drive discussions and form corrective actions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
• Be familiar with end of end supply chain operational flow and closely monitor both the fixed and variable costs related to supply chain management and clearly understand the drivers behind costs fluctuation.
• Responsible for Distribution Center controlling. Build strong knowledge of Distribution Center operation process and be the expert on Distribution Center related costs.
• Cooperate with accounting share service center to ensure quality book closing. Provide monthly accruals and review accounts before closing.
• Support Global Operations in carrying out projects from the conceptual set-up to the implementation, including the follow up on the realization of the targeted benefits.
• Ensure transparency on business performance drivers and building sustainable “performance management culture” within the group functions.
• Enhance and improve working methods for day-to-day processes and systems.
• Contribute or drive global and local initiatives. Create transparency by tracking the financial impact and make recommendation from ‘lessons learned’.
• Great China Region and Asia Pacific Supply Chain Management Operation team. Including Distribution Centers, Inbound and Outbound logistics etc.
• APAC Supply Chain Management finance controlling team.
• Group Functions Finance Team in head office.
• Local market finance team (local FP&A supporting sales, marketing and overall P&L).
• Supply Chain Management project team.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• University degree preferably in from Finance or Logistics related major.
• 7+ years of work experience in related field.
• Knowledge of logistics, warehousing management, supply chain management and retail is an advantage.
• Understanding of the interactions and dynamics within an international group.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Advanced MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and PPT