The Sr. Director of the Fashion Channel sets the global vision for the Fashion Business across the Reebok Brand in line with Performance and Classics BU’s strategic direction. Leads the team to execute the product, brand and asset support to ensure strategy execution.
- Business Strategy
- Drives and creates global holistic Fashion and product collaboration strategy aligning Performance and Classics BU’s strategic direction and the Reebok Brand vision.
- Owner of external assets and external product execution. Ensures that relationship between artist and brand is managed with respect to artist desires, while prioritizing brand needs. Manages product seeding to artist and their respective team.
- Develops compelling, marketable product concepts, stories, and global activations that balance analysis with aesthetic
- Leads and manages the cross-functional Fashion apparel and footwear product line for the Brand
- Hits seasonal and yearly financial targets.
- Asset Management
- Develops and ensures execution of asset and collaboration product strategy for Classics and Performance BU’s.
- Management of relationships with key partnerships and external collaborators
- Hit P&L targets with each asset driving profitability across the BU
- Cultivates a pipeline of new assets across the globe
- Provide a Framework for Performance
- Promotes a high-performing culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals managed through #MyBest.
- Be an advocate for the category both internally and externally to ensure that proper resources are garnered
- Builds a high-performing team through selection, development, and day-to-day coaching and mentoring of staff
- Fashion Market Strategy
- Ensures appropriate and global positioning of product and asset to achieve highest level of impact
- Establishes, drives and collaborates with key Fashion accounts to develop and maintain partnerships that ensure Reebok's effective presence throughout retail landscape. (Digital, High Fashion & Street Fashion…)
- Strategic Acting
- Influences cross-functional leaders in Design, Brand Comm’s, PR, CTC, Business Directors along with the Reebok SLT to ensure a seamless global Fashion and product collaboration process
- Successfully drives fashion strategy within and outside the department to ensure that stories, messages, and overall deliverables are in alignment with the Brand and BU’s goals
- Resolves issues with the team relating to design, staff performance, or cross-functional problems.
- Leadership and Team acumen
- Provide inspiration and leadership across the team.
- Coach and Mentor next level of Leadership
- Build and develop a highly functioning team
- Create a fun, safe, and inspiring work environment
- Manage with courage to ensure the best talent gets brought in and developed
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of producing Fashion product and creating future leaders
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent analytical skills
- Be a leader to those in the department and across the Brand
- Provide prompt and constructive feedback, and assume a leadership and mentoring role in order to support and inspire his/her subordinates, including interns and apprentices
- Drive adherence to product creation calendar and achievement of key milestones to ensure delivery of all components of fashion execution. (Product, instore, media…)
- Tackle conflicts proactively and find constructive solutions together with his/her counterparts
- Minimum10 years’ experience in product management or Fashion Industry leadership, at least 5 of which were in a management or leadership role.
- Knowledge of product creation process.
- Proven leadership track record
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. MBA a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Strong presentation skills (presenting to large groups expected)
- Ability to partner with, collaborate with, and influence internal and external business partners