- Lead the factory planning team in one Operation Center with more than one production locations in supplying products according to (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Ensure execution of all standard planning processes in the responsible Operation Center and lead the factory team in achieving highest level of product availability by continually improve the quality and timeliness of factory planning & capacity reliability, product transfer execution, order confirmation, production and shipping accuracy and provide efficient and effective solutions to requests from the customers.
- Coach, train and influence the factory planning team’s competency level by training and increasing their understanding of adidas Group planning processes.
- Lead the execution of planning initiatives and cross functional alignment on planning direction in the responsible Operation Centers. Execute and sustain a high level of operational efficiency in the planning processes and procedures.
Konwledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Drive the day to day production management of the responsible Operation Centers in ensuring that planning directions and priorities are executed to best satisfy customer demands while taking into consideration all possible manufacturing constraints (at both T1 & T2 levels)
- Monitor and communicate factors likely to impact T1 & T2 delivery performance and drive improvement actions plan with the various stakeholders in the responsible Operation Centers.
- Collaborate closely with the factory business/material purchasing department, T2 material suppliers, 3PL, label providers, etc... to identify bottlenecks and complexities and provide corrective actions to improve the all suppliers' delivery performance.
- Support the Planning Manager in implementing planning process improvement in the responsible Operations Centers.
- Support the Planning Manager in rolling out global initiatives and ensure successful execution in the responsible Operation Centers.
- Responsible for verification of the responsible factories’ overall planning reliability, specifically in the area of order confirmation, delivery date accuracy, and shipping/invoicing accuracy. Drive the on time approval of additional mold request.
- Actively build regular interaction with Global Planning to improve the overall understanding of the customer needs and increase service level.
- Manufacturing Director, Snr. Director of Operations Management
- T1, T2 & Label Suppliers, 3PLs
- Global Supply Planning
- GSP Order Management
- Sourcing Operations
- Other Functions (OC functional departments, IT, Legal, Finance, SEA, T&L, & other GOPS service functions)
Requisite Education & Experience/Minimum Qualification:
- University and at least 3-4 years of relevant business experience, with some relevant managerial experience
- Experience in supply planning, production, and/or logistics preferred.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills in a global business setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adidas Group systems (GPS, SIM, TC/GTN, ILA, PDM, etc…)
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Interpersonal and customer service skills