- Drive the revenue growth of adidas wholesale through eCommerce channel, along with:
- Implementing and adopting Omnichannel & Consumer centric approach in doing things
- Bridging the relationship effectively the country direction & eComm strategies
- Participate in the development of sales plan throughtout eCommerce channel for wholesale customers. Deliver the target sales volume. Support the markets of wholesale customers in developing adidas business by helping them understand how to sell adidas products, achieve sustainable growth, and have good profitability on online channels.
- Work with wholesale customers to develop sales plan according to ecommerce channel strategies.
- Actively drive eCom targets (OTB, net sales, margins, online KPI like subscription) for wholesale accounts following adidas and eCom strategies while leveraging on TH market intelligence
- Providing strategic commercial inputs to eCom team, country category & channel teams on product/concept/campaign performances on eShops
- Driving online & offline marketing initiatives to gain positive impact on eShop
- Providing the support to localize the site content/campaign where needed
- Prepare the future order sales program, including understanding of sales policies and strategies. Understand each season’s product flow, as well as micro and macro selling points (product vs. range). Provide forecasts of each season’s product flow plans for all accounts as assigned.
- Drive sales volume to meet monthly, quarterly, annual sales target. Manage A/R effectively.
- Execute and follow up on each season’s future order plan /shipping plan systematically.
- Develop and in-dept understanding of inventory structure, with goal of providing timely support to each customer’s eComm inventories.
- Set sales call plan, follow-up the calls effectively, and produce all necessary reports on a timely basis. Provide a consistent and reliable point of contact for customers in all sales-related services. Seek to provide the best recommendations and supports to customers in all sales-related issues.
- Manage all travelling expenses effectively. Ensure the best productivity and value out of every trip & visits to customers in the region.
- Follows trade marketing processes regarding wholesale development needs on a regular and timely basis. Follow and provide the management with an update on competitor’s activities.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree, in marketing or business administration preferred.
- At least 3 years work experience in Sales related field.
- Have passion for and understanding of sports – along with the desire to translate this passion in to building adidas to be the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Result-oriented. Proactive. High level of Integrity. Good planning and organizing skill. Good communicator. Team player.
- Exposure eCommerce business is highly preferred.
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai, some understanding of English advantages.
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
Other Job Related Competencies
- Negotiation skill
- Assortment planning
- Basic training skill
- Promotion Management