Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Serve as primary contact within HR Services Centre for rewards related questions for employees and ensure correct and timely rewards administration and coordination of payroll and benefit programs.
- Manage data maintenance correctly in SAP system & personal files.
- Support on-boarding and exit processes administration and logistics
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Assist on payroll processing and benefit administration
- Act as primary contact person for internal and external customers in all Rewards related issues
- Support predefined projects related to Rewards Service (Incl but not limited to C&B, Mobility, Payroll and e-HR) processes and content
- Provide support to ad hoc projects as assigned
- Act as back up for your direct colleague and team members
- Internal Customers - HR Management, HR and Rewards Management in Markets in Region Asia Pacific and in Liaison Offices
- Internal contacts within CoE Talents, Finance, Controlling, Performance Management, Legal, Auditors, Taxes, IT and Corp Services
- Governmental institutions and authorities, e.g. Labour Dept, Inland Revenue Dept, Mandatory Provident Fund Authority
- External consultants / Vendors, e.g. External Auditors, Insurance Companies, brokers and etc
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications, including Chinese Word Processing
- Experience with Business computing solutions, ideally also with SAP-HR.
- Good service mindset, people focus and self-motivated.
- Strong mindset in process improvement and continuous efficiency
- Good team player, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details with good numerical & analytical skills.
- International mindset.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or related areas
- 3-4 years of overall work experience in Rewards Services, Payroll Operations and Benefits administration
- Experience working in a multinational Company
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, tax regulations and other related statutory requirements