Product Supply Europe is split up in 3 key blocks; Creation (planning accountable), Operations (execution efficiency) & Interface (business partnering).
For our open position we’re looking for someone in the Interface team.
- Create visibility on Europe projected availability and inventory performance
- Business control: availability and inventory
- Translate commercial needs related to availability and inventory into supply chain requirements/ solutions
- Manage risk / opportunities related to availability and inventory
- Performance: drive performance improvements by addressing key drivers, communicate success, initiate and coordinate escalations
- Process owner: responsible for the documentation and enhancement of a specific process (performance, efficiency) and initiate continuous improvement in collaboration with involved stakeholders
- Project support: implementation of a project/ pilot within area of responsibility
- Monitor BU/ Channel/ BM performance and perform root-cause analysis, identification of drivers and trends
- Ensure preparation for Business Control activities (D&S, Launch, NOOS & TW SOP meetings,…)
- Coordinate and execute performance improvements across teams: AF escalation, early call-off, other exceptions
- Purchasing and analytics
- Demand Planning
- Europe BU
- Global Supply Planning
- Sports marketing
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good analytical skill and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand supply chain issues and drive solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written & verbal) and to lead discussions and give presentations in small and large groups.
- Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects under a deadline.
- Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes.
- Good knowledge of standard software applications (Excel, Access) and SAP,
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with a focus on SCM, Logistics or a related field; or comparable experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
- A minimum of 1 year of Industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), and SAP.