Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within the Consumer Experience and digital visual Merchandise team, they’ll be supporting the team by ensuring product launches online with all the information a consumer needs when shopping on the adidas websites. Ultimately, ensuring our product has images, detailed information and filters to present our product in the most premium way possible.
We are looking for a driven, team player as the successful applicant will be assisting the master data manager with tasks to bring product live on our websites and troubleshoot when the situation arises. Therefore, the candidate should know how to problem solve and be solution oriented. Attention to detail is also extremely important because the assets the candidate will be coordinating will be visible to consumers, so accuracy while working as efficiently as possible is key.
Our goal is to showcase our product the best way possible, whether it is through product images, descriptions or helping consumers navigate through the site. Bringing product to life on the site is an extremely rewarding element in this role as master data is the backbone of our websites.
- Assist the Master Data manager to help manage the master data for adidas, personalization within the Online shops
- Proactively monitor the product range reports which includes identifying newly ranged product to be set up, changes in launch dates and special product launches that require more effort to launch smoothly online
- Coordinate the production of images, product copy and translations by working with internal departments and local agencies to ensure everything is produced on time for product launches
- Assist in set up of the product master data for all sites with speed and accuracy to launch product on time. This involves the creation of filters, pricing, sizes, images and product copy.
- Support the master data manager by enriching the product filters using data sources or thinking outside the box when product information does not exist
- Identify and solve issues with product presentation on the site or within the product systems in a fast and solution-oriented manner
- Work closely with digital merchandising, consumer experience, category managers & marketing activation to ensure consumer journeys can be supported with complete & accurate master data
- Work in an organized and structured manner that allows for the flexibility to manage adhoc tasks and requests that could range from providing status updates on product launches and online readiness to last minute campaign changes
- Consumer Experience Team
- Marketing Activation
- Buying Team/Category Managers
- Marketing Business Units
- Global Asset Creation Team
- Site Operations
- Global IT
- Global Digital Brand Commerce Org (DBC)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Data driven mindset. If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – balancing adhoc requests and regular work is a daily occurrence
- Attention to detail – all work performed will be visible to consumers
- Experience with a 3rd PIM party tool
- Experience with DW Business Manager
- Strong MS office skills on Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently across departments, locations and levels of management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities under tight timelines
- Aptitude for learning new software applications
- Willingness to work adhoc over weekends and holidays – this job requires an always-on mentality due to the commercial impact of issues.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce.
- BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.