The position has operational steering role in fulfilling the vision of “Global Workplaces department, that creates, manages and innovates the best work environment for our employees to enable them to focus in their core business and perform in the best way” and in fulfilling the needs of the fourth pillar of the people strategy “Creative Climate To Make A Difference”.
The Specialist Operations – Facility Operation focuses on supporting the transactions and projects teams in the day to day Facility Management business by working with internal and external partners to support processes and operational excellence
- Support Project leads, functional leaders and Global FM Team in implementing Facility Management projects, processes, policies, and procedural improvements.
- Preparation of communication materials required for all project and financial approvals.
- Support GWP internal communications and presentations
- Support HQ FM Demand Planning
- Prepare demand documentation to inform strategic planning.
- Support GWP data accuracy and responsible for maintaining data as portfolio evolves.
- GWP FM point of contact for internal partners to insure guidelines/processes are followed.
- Support effective working relationship with all key contacts within the HQ portfolio.
- Track financial approval process/coordination, track budget to actual data and communicate
- In partnership with internal and external partners, support portfolio reporting, project reporting, regional/sub-regional Facility Management demanding planning and financial reporting.
- In partnership with FM Team, partner with procurement and I.T. to insure effective portfolio communication governance / policies are followed and accurate reporting is developed.
- SAP management, including creating / tracking purchase orders as needed
- Provide GWP FM Team with additional support as needed
- Global Workplace FM Team HQ Herzogenaurach
- Respective business function (CRE, HR, GOPS, Finance, Procurement, FSS)
- External Facility Managment Service Providers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-directed and able to work in a highly flexible environment.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Team player and the ability to work with diverse groups of people productively
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders globally
- Ability to organize and maintain data / Problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent Powerpoint and presentation development skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- Ability to create reports in a presentable manner to multiple different stakeholders.
- Spanish or German language skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship with focus on Facility Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of Facility Management related experience and apprenticeship / BA or financial background with relevant experience in Facility Management or similar experience