Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As a Specialist for Knowledge, Training & Development at adidas, you are contributing to creating a premium customer service experience for our consumers who bought through Ecom, adidas app, and in adidas retail stores. Your task is to partake in CS operational excellence in the contact center across all service channels with focus on Efficiency, Quality & Consumer experience. Supporting the implementation of a rich knowledge base information, success criteria and driving a culture of operational excellence are just a few of the key activities that will be expected from this role.
Scope: Contribute in implementing knowledge base, training and development processes affecting contact center operations
Process Definition & Documentation
- Support the definition of processes with local and global departments in your region
- Support the roll out of various elements of the DBC Consumer Service road map across your region
- Be responsible for processes within your scope of responsibility, ensuring a consistent integration to the Local and Global CS landscape
- Support Formalize and document the defined processes to provide transparency and sustained clarity for all stakeholders
- Support the knowledge base, training and development processes continuously.
- Support improvement opportunities and contribute in finding respective solutions.
- Support outcomes of in process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and enrich a backlog of improvements.
- Give input to change requests for new functionalities. Ensure there is sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection. Ensure Communicate process documentation that reflects implemented changes.
- Support implementing KPI frameworks, quality assessments, (budget) monitoring processes and standards to ensure that from a training and development management perspective new functionalities and processes are successfully rolled out and embedded in the Consumer Service domain across your region.
- Work closely with team, markets and agile teams on day-to-day issue resolution and operations within your scope of responsibility
- Assist operating knowledge base management, training and development support to local contact center team on day-to-day CS operations
- Support of the training management components of the expansion and ongoing development and optimization of Consumer Service to provide eCommerce and Retail Consumers a seamless, omni-channel service interaction
- Global training & change manager
- CS Manager, Knowledge, Training, & Development
- Regional CS Operations Team
- Digital Analytics teams
- Global CS team
- External vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience is a plus
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…) is a plus
- Fluent English both verbally and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in consumer service management with an understanding of end to end consumer service journey management
- Basic knowledge in training and development management
- Experience in knowledge base management within teams in different countries