At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
adidas Global Business Services in Porto delivers high quality services in the areas of Finance, Accounting and Human Resources for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Within the framework of HR Services, we are providing excellent services and business competence regarding all HR Services related processes. As HR Services strives to combine competent and professional business partnering with a constant enhancement of services in an efficient and value-adding way, the role is vitally supporting this target by following key responsibilities.
- Perform general administration within the HR Services team for all defined processes , tools and programmes and processes on a European and partially on a European and global level
- Be a contact person for the HR community and relevant stakeholders regarding the respective HR Services issues
- Handle standard inquiries & support through ticket service or via phone (if required)
- Timely execute assigned tasks and issues according to defined processes, timetables and service levels in compliance with tariff and works agreements
- Support and administer the digitalisation within HR Services
- Support in the preparation of data and system audits and execute accordingly
- Provide consistent information to employees on HR Services topics according to the process and knowledge data base
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR Services procedures, processes and systems and respective documentation
- Ensure correct execution of laws and regulations with regards to specific employee master data and organizational data according to defined procedures
- Suggest modification of systems and processes in order to ensure correct execution of laws and compliance to company policies
- Providing input for creation of user manuals and process mappings
- Providing input for communication of standards, procedures and processes to employees, internal customers and Works Council
- Participate regularly in workshops and meetings held by subject matter experts within HR Services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of German and/ or Dutch is an advantage
- Very good analytical skills and detail oriented work style
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer focus and service minded
- International mind-set; first experience as part of a geographically & culturally diverse team
- Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizes and completes tasks in order of importance
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Human Resources or related areas
- 1 - 3 year relevant working experience in a multi-national environment, preferably within HR
- Experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Fully qualified/trained in job, deep knowledge in HR Shared Service set-up
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.