Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plas-tic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
eCommerce has seen tremendous growth over the last 3 years and is fully on track to achieve its SBP 2020 targets. A key lever to enable the future growth plans are excellent operational processes. Therefore, this role is responsible to establish best class payment & risk management, order management and fulfillment management.
- Provide input to DBC payments for the Development and optimization of ePayment reports.
- Be the main counterpart for customer service and financial shared services teams for daily operational ePayment topics and to handle them in given timelines
- Monitoring and analysis of transactions
- Handling of all ePayment related tickets in Salesforce. Issue resolution by DBC payments
- Contribute input to DBC payments for the Continuous improvement of Score Cards
- Assist in performance monitoring
- Key Performance Indicators are accurately reported on a daily, weekly and adhoc basis.
- Manage the invoice control process.
- The Analyst ePayment can recommend and input new requirements based on his responsibility. Decisions are taken by the DBC Payment team, in close alignment with the market
- The ePayment Analyst has editing & viewing rights to the Payment Service Provider back-office.
- ePayment team
- DBC Payment Team
- eCommerce Management
- Web-analytics team
- Financial shared service team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have experience with MS Excel and databases (preferable Access and MSSQL)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be able to translate large amounts of data into accurate and well-structured reports.
- Make recommendations for business actions.
- Feel comfortable with working in an international environment and different Stakeholders
- Fluent in English.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, information technology or business administration preferred. Alternatively, working experience as apprentice (industrial clerk).
- Ideally 1 to 2 years of experience in eCommerce, business intelligence, controlling, or a related function.