At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To strengthen the company’s reputation in the development of grassroots sports in China.
- To sustain the company’s positive image of a responsible corporate citizen in the community.
- To represent, protect and engage employees through company programs including the employee union.
- The upkeep of NGO partnership and vendor management
He/she will achieve this mission by:
- Providing coordination, communication and execution support to grassroots sports, CSR and union programs run by the Corporate Communications Department
- Managing working budget of grassroots sports, CSR and union programs
Providing other support within the Corporate Communications Department where needed
- Maintain good cross-functional integration to ensure maximum output of quality for the programs
- Supporting the communication of grassroots sports programs (particularly the school football program in partnership with the Ministry of Education) or other external partnership collaboration initiatives, both for internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting CSR programs and union programs. This includes a) coordination for meetings, proposals, events and reports; b) communications for staff engagement; c) NGO management; d) event management; e) and other types of program support where needed.
Contract and Budget Management
- Working closely with Legal, Finance, Marketing, Government Relations and colleagues within the Corporate Communications Department to ensure timely project approval and payment - tendering, contracts, quotations, requisition forms, good receipt forms, product orders, etc.
- Tracking project budget status and providing regular updates.
- Working closely with vendors and NGO partners to ensure their information as required by Finance or legal is most up-to-date.
Key InterfacesInternal All adidas China functions, particularly GR, HR and Admin, Marketing, SCM, Retail, Finance, Legal and Regional Offices as well as adidas global functions, particularly adidas Fund and SEA External
Government agencies, NGOs and vendors
- On-time completion of an effective retail information system
- Accuracy of collected information, insightful retail information analysis
- Pertinence of analysis in improving retail productivity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing and communications skill, both in Chinese and English;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in multinational companies;
- Familiar with Microsoft PPT, excel, etc.
Competencies / Attributes
- Clear logic
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Passionate about sports/CSR
- Bachelor Degree;
- Major in English or Communications preferred
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.