- Organise business trips for the SLT, including visa application
- Process company expenses for the SLT team members
- Treats all information with upmost confidentiality
- Plan and organise visits of global guests and global / regional events of the SLT team to ensure a successful visit including agenda creation, store trip arrangements, dinner venue organisation and others
- Support the organisation of SLT workshops and team events to ensure smooth operations of the events
- Support in coordinating and scheduling meetings where all SLT members are required
- Performs key project work and supports ad hoc administrative requests, as required
- Provide back up for executive assistant in his/her absence
- Provide interpretation and translation for non-Spanish speakers for personal documents, calls, online bookings on non-English sites etc.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.