Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure positive development of adidas brand image and sustainable and profitable business across distribution channels through integrated communication plans across all communication channels supporting brand and category objectives.
- Deliver a communications plan to deliver key category campaigns in market with impact.
- Coordinate alignment with internal departments and facilitate execution of global marketing campaigns within the local market. Ensure a cohesive story across all touchpoints and channels.
- Execute local brand calendar in market with a ‘lead with global, amplify with local’ strategy
- Deliver all brand activities within the campaign plans (content, events, influencer etc.)
- Oversee all creative output across the brand marketing disciplines (ATL, BTL, digital, PR, etc.).
- Brief and manage internal and/or external resources for creating locally needed category specific marketing collateral & content
- Oversee the development of any required communication tools from conception to fruition ensuring that all projects are on time, within budget and on brief.
- Provide local specific communication insights (e.g. trends) as required.
- Provide required campaign & competitor reporting to regional offices as required. KPIs:
- Manage campaign MWB to deliver maximum ROI.
- Campaign execution to deliver targeted outputs (Sell through, NPS)
- Brand tracking measures. Key Relationships:
- Regional Brand Marketing
- Local Brand Marketing, digital marketing & media
- Omni Channel marketing
- Relevant Agencies Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- marketing knowledge and experience in sport and/or fashion/lifestyle categories.
- Implementation driven personality who understands all marketing disciplines, distribution channels and how to orchestrate them within a category. Requisite Education & Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- In total 3 years of experience in min. two brand marketing disciplines.
- Experience/Exposure to additional brand marketing disciplines.
- Bachelors in related field required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel and Word: Basic; PowerPoint: advanced.
What’s on offer?
A 10-12 month fixed term contract with competitive base salary, superannuation and adidas employee benefits are on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Careers: http://careers.adidas-group.com/
We innovate and create to bring performance, fitness, and fashion together to celebrate individuality and propel the athlete inside all of us.
It's a place where you're connected to your favourite athlete, style icons, and people as committed to winning as you are. Where we truly believe in balancing your work and life as well as sport and style.
The adidas Group offers unlimited opportunities. Whether you're fresh out of school or have years of experience, the adidas Group offers development programs and company sport programs that allow you to be your best.
It's a passionate workplace created by original thinkers. You'll find a unique team spirit strengthened by our diversity of thought, cultures, and individuality. It's for our people who believe sport can make the world a better place.
At the adidas Group you can contribute to a proud legacy. You can shape a better future of sport, for style, and for yourself.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.