At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
What you will do:
- You will provide standards and guidelines for the design and development of integrated solutions.
- As part of your role, you translate logical designs into physical/ technical product designs to be used for the product development and provide frameworks to guide and govern the design and development of integrated solutions.
- You design structures and tools that allow meeting business requirements while considering target environment, existing systems, performance and security requirements.
- You use appropriate tools, such as logical models of components and interfaces for the development of systems architectures.
- You govern architecture decisions and guide the scrum team on physical design decisions.
- You provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.).
- You ensure correct application of digital/ technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
What we are looking for:
- A strong experience in developing or designing global web applications with an expertise in high availability, scalability and performance design
- A good knowledge of web technologies, programming languages, frameworks and architecture patterns (i.e. C#, JAVA, NodeJS, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, CDN, AWS, etc.)
- A working knowledge of the latest front-end development techniques (service-workers, web-components, web-sockets)
- A start up mentality and passion about creating and running the software you build
- Experience with agile methodologies
What we offer:
- The possibility to change the existing way of working and a tangible impact on the strategy
- A sport-friendly environment
- An international environment with people coming from more than 70 different countries
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A huge discount on adidas and Reebok products
- Flexible working hours
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.