At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer Salesforce (Service Cloud) to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a Leader, the aim is to continuously improve our IT services, having the end user satisfaction in mind and striving and to be recognized as a true business partner.
- Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Experience with source version control (Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket)
- Experience in QA, automation and software development cycle process improvement (Jenkins, Ansible, Deployment strategies, Test automation strategy, SonarQube, Code quality assurance)
- Experience in using monitoring and profiling tools, knowledge of some of next is desirable, Kibana, Grafana, AppDynamics, Splunk.
- Knowldege on containerized and orchestration environments such as docker and kubernetes.
Education and experience required
- 1 years’ experience.
- University degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Global IT organizations and processes.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.