At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer Mobile (iOs) to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a member of our team you will be a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
• Making adidas products more reachable and accessible for final users, using mobile and cutting-edge technologies.
• Working on the implementation of new features, leaving things properly implemented, well documented and delivered on time.
• Always be on the lookout for opportunities to create the new. From our development process, through all our brand touchpoints, up to final user’s experiences.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Java/Kotlin and / or Swift programming languages.
- Development and release of mobile apps using android/iOS SDK.
- Integration of REST APIs.
- Git as version control system. Gradle and cocoa pods as dependency managers.
- Basic user of agile/scrum methodologies.
Education and Experience Required
- University degree in computer science or similar education.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with focus on mobile.
- IT skills: Java/Kotlin and/or Swift, iOS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish;
- Availability to travel 10% of your working time.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.