At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Engineer Mobile (Android) to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a member of our team you will use your strong experience as a software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level and lead your projects or team to produce exceptional software engineering.
- Making adidas products more reachable and accessible for final users, using mobile and cutting-edge technologies.
- Implementation of new features, leaving things properly implemented, well documented and delivered on time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid knowledge in android and/or iOS programming languages.
- Development and release of mobile apps using android/iOS SDK.
- Integration of backend services and mobile ready APIs.
- Software coding/tool/platform standards.
- Software architecture/design patterns.
Education and Experience Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Min 5 years experience in software engineering.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.