Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer Mobile (Android) to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a member of our team you will using your experience as a software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level to produce exceptional software engineering while solving unforeseen escalations quickly and independently.
- Making adidas products more reachable and accessible for final users.
- Implementation of new features.
- Opportunities to create the new by constantly challenging our status quo.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge in android programming languages (java & Kotlin)
- Implementation and integration of backend services and mobile ready APIs.
- Software and Cloud architecture patterns.
- Relational and non-relational databases.
- In-depth knowledge of test automation tools.
- Highly experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Development, release and monitoring of mobile apps.
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Min 5 years of IT experience, at least 3 in Software Engineering.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES