As part of Global Business Service team we focus on delivering high quality services to all departments and markets of adidas. We do actively support all initiatives around continuous improvements by providing transparency on the processes which gets executed and identify opportunities for automation and implement those automations so that our colleagues can focus on work that really matters.
The team of robotic process automation oversees creating transparency on current process executions, identify good candidates for automation, assess the process maturity and finally govern and maintain automations implement automation and also operate those automations.
Although our focus is on robotic automation that doesn’t mean that we don’t take care of other related technologies as well. In our portfolio are tools like UiPath, Bizagi (BPM), Automic (Technical Process Automation) and we are currently evaluating process mining, decision engines and advanced cognitive automation and machine learning based approaches.
If you want to be part of our professional and ambitious team, please apply!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
- Being part of a brilliant and highly motivated team identifying, assessing, designing and implementing automation of processes so your colleagues can spend their valuable time on things that really matter
- An opportunity to work on the hot topic and fast pace changing area of robotic process automation
- Learn and give back by arranging internal communities and technical forums as well as eventually attend or even speak at a public conference
- Close cooperation with IT colleagues applying state-of-the-art technology
- A job where you can demonstrate and boost your engineering and process experience while getting the wide adidas picture by collaborating with the different teams
- An opportunity to grow
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Versatile profile being able to analyse, understand requirements, program and organize work.
- Passionate engineer with hands on development skills.
- Wide knowledge to cover different phases of the SDLC (Design, develop, test, monitor and automate)
- Ideally experience in the area of robotic process automation tools like UiPath, Blueprism or Automation Anywhere
- Optional but a plus: knowledge of BPM tools like Bizagi
- Knowledge about coding in C# (or in Java/Python) and usage of .net technologies, .net core knowledge is a plus
- Collaborative and inspiring team member, who is eager to teach and learn from others
- Fluent in English
Sound good? Apply today and be part of our tomorrow!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES