At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer DevOps (Java) to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a member of our team you will be part of creating the future through the development of game-changing software.
- Be part of a highly engaged, multinational agile team, in charge of creating and enhancing our digital software products.
- Showcasing your creativity and using latest technology trends to bring ideas to life.
- Establish and overlook guardrails for DevOps capabilities and processes for your area.
- Interacting with best in class technical partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Java Software Development background.
- Spring /Hibernate framework programming experience.
- Source version control and CI/CD (Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Jenkins) experience.
- Micro-service architectures experience.
- Containerized/orchestration knowledge (e.g. docker and kubernetes) is a plus.
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
Education and Experience Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of Software Engineering IT experience.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.