At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer DevOps to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a member of our team you spread best DevOps practices to shorten and improve software development life cycles across multiple development streams and projects.
- Improving DevOps best practices in agile software engineering teams by your skills and creativity.
- Focus on metrices such as standardization, re-usability and first-time quality.
- Bring your ideas to life in a buzzing environment.
- Get ready to work with software engineers, QA cracks and get to know the works of solution architects, product owners and project managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Eager to look for perfection throughout the DevOps lifecycle.
- Be aware of software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and see everything as code.
- Knowledge of how to operate services and experience in CI/CD automation techniques and tools.
- Mastering containerized and orchestration environments such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Motivation to never stop learning the new technologies.
Education and Experience Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Min 1-2 years of relevant experience.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.