At adidas we're redefining our digital presence in a way that will push the future of digital and create premium experiences across all our consumer touch-points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. Digital Brand Commerce is driving this evolution: join us and help us shape this transformation.
As part of Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) you’ll be part of the Digital Experience Design & Delivery team in adidas Amsterdam. We are a dynamic, collaborative and diverse English speaking team with a passion for sport, our consumers, and our brands. You will work in an agile, fast-paced organisation to enable a premium, personalised and connected experience. Gathering insights and investigating data you will leverage existing foundations and develop new capabilities to create the new.
We’re looking for someone to drive key topics and initiatives within a product experience area, developing subject matter expertise to transform our current consumer experience.
- Create a consistent, consumer-focused and premium experience across all digital platforms
- Take end-to-end ownership of key projects, from UX strategy to interaction design
- Analyse user insights to find the balance between user, business, and technical needs
- Develop and promote strategic design thinking to lead delivery of defined strategy and product area experience vision
- Support the professional and personal development of fellow designers
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Deliver the following (based on project needs): information architecture, user and consumer journeys, concepts maps, flows, and sketches/wireframes/prototypes
- Both eCommerce and brand experience
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS, and of relevant design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and other prototyping tools.
- Demonstrate and share your passion for experience design
- University degree preferred, 8+ years relevant commercial experience required
- 1+ years of experience in leading a cross-functional team within context of leading a substantial project
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strategic thinking, problem solving and attention to detail
- Fluent English