adidas Global Business Services (GBS) is the engine to drive the transformation to ONE adidas. It is the company's operational backbone, throughdelivering standard global services, focusing on enhancing customer user experience, and providing consistent skills and quality.
It delivers high quality services in the areas of Order to Cash (O2C), Source To Pay (S2P), Record to Report (R2R), Controlling & Reporting and HR Services for adidas companies and subsidiaries located in Europe, North America and Latin America.
As our success journey continues, adidas Porto keeps learning, keeps moving and keeps growing. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
GBS Transition Management is responsible for managing and supporting country transitions to the GBS operating model whilst ensuring business continuity.
The Senior Transition Manager will lead the transition of services currently provided across several areas of Finance, Non-Trade Procurement or Human Resources, from where they are currently delivered in functions or markets, to one of the GBS Operations Centers in Dalian or Porto.
He or she will coordinate across both the outbound and inbound transition, working with the function or Market currently delivering the service, the relevant Process Excellence team in GBS to standardise, improve or automate the service where possible, and the operational teams in the Operations Centers who are receiving the services.
The Senior Transition Manager is not expected to be an expert on the processes and services being transitioned, and may be assigned to transition projects in any functional area. He or she will need to make sure the relevant experts from the outbound area as well as the Process Excellence team in GBS are engaged and deployed to the project to provide this input.
The Senior Transition Manager will also have a role ensuring that transition projects are sufficiently resourced and that the standard transition tools and methodologies are deployed consistently and effectively. He or she will contribute to the design and build of the standard GBS transition methodology and toolkit and ensure that all of the Transition team know how to use it effectively to deliver projects on time, to quality and realising targeted benefits.
- Drive the shared services transitions projects across markets and ensure a consistent, complete and focused implementation on time and in budget.
- Develop and communicate transition plans and timelines in alignment with global shared services roadmap
- Ensure the readiness of systems with respect to the service delivery platform in collaboration with local markets and Global IT
- Manage the harmonizing, streamlining and amendment of markets’ processes according to adidas global compliant standards
- Ensure timely and adequate communication and reporting on progress and issue resolutions for the program towards local management and senior management teams
- Lead by example a cross-functional collaboration, create a motivating working atmosphere and actively drive the change management to ensure aligned, consistent communication, a respectful and friendly working relationship in challenging times
- On project basis, drive KPI’s negotiations into the overall Global Framework in close corporation with Performance team and respective business owners
- Lead additional projects for further process improvements in the global process area or operation to support the establishment of shared services specific tools.
- Management team in market or function e.g. FD (outbound)
- Operations management team in GBS center (including inbound transition resource)
- Relevant Process Excellence team
- GBS Change Management team
- GBS PMO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to coach, guide and manage a (project)team
- Pro- active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with different international cultures
- Business mindset: Strong numerical and analytical skills, experience in finance
- Strong experience to manage complex projects on a global level
- Strong experience to work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- Strong planning and organization skills, and ability to work and deliver in changing environments, under limited guidance while adhering to specified deadlines
- Excellent communication, people management and change management skills in order to negotiate with internal and/or external parties with divergent interests
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex situation and develop innovative solutions within an changing environment
- Cultural awareness and working in international environment.
- Proven ability to lead beyond own area of direct responsibility to achieve results within wider organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to information requests from senior executives, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, peers and customers
- High degree of self-management, enthusiasm, drive to perform
- Ability to coach, guide and manage teams in a trustful and proficient manner
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years of progressive work experience in mid to large scale project or program management
- Ideally PMI certified
Sound good? Apply directly and be part of our tomorrow.
Please upload the English version of your application documents.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES