Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support tax manager in all tax matters and legal issues of the company, with specific responsibilities regarding the preparation and presentation of tax information before local authorities.
- Responsible to prepare, analyze, present and monitor all external tax reports. Assess and provide for payment of all tax obligations.
- Responsible for recording and verifying all legal documentation of the company presented before authorities such as invoicing authorizations, commercial registers, national and municipal tax registers (e.g. for Own Retail shops)
- Provide new customers and suppliers with required tax information (e.g. tax scheme of the company)
- Review tax accounting information reported in adirace, SAP, GRAPE etc.
- Support all departments of the company with regard to tax topics
- Being committed to continuous learning and improvement, as well as, being up to date on all new and upcoming tax reforms
- Participate in projects of implementation of new practices and new systems such as SAP electronic Invoicing
- Identify areas for improvement and propose new practices.
- Ensure compliance with the respective deadlines for payments of all national and municipal taxes
- Ensure compliance (formal & content) with the submission of all required documentation to the relevant authorities and save digitalized records
- Reconciliation of tax information with 3rd party suppliers and customers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- University degree or equivalent education required
- Broad and deep theoretical understanding of functional area
- Minimum 2 years experience in job or job function
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years experience