Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To develop objectives and action plans for the assigned franchisees in order to build and develop the account networks and deliver the required financial results.
- Work together to achieve customers annual sales plan and set a mid-term plan to grow the both company business with the right strategy with supervision of line manager.
- Understand sales policies, strategies, terms and conditions to expand accounts business according to the company's direction
- Acknowledge each quarter’s highlight concepts and campaigns of respective accounts to communicate with internal customers
- Forecast respective seasonal assortment plan on account basis and monitor order shipment in a timely manner
- Reports and share market situation (share of business), condition, needs, and changes to relevant functions periodically.
- Implement space management, account marketing & retail marketing execution to brand the Brands.
- Deliver right information for GTM process to set up following season’s business assortment plan for the accounts.
- Develop product segmentation for Multi accounts to benefit customers’ P&L improvement.
- Conduct business meetings to align with the company business plan and sales business cycle
- Regular meetings and visits to stores to solve current challenges and monitor competitors.
- Analyze customers’ weekly sell-out report to bring up both brands shares within the respective accounts.
- Aware of accounts' current season’s inventory level to execute repeat orders and replenishment program.
CTC (Range management, CP & AP), Brand Activation, WS Planning, Customer service, Sales coordination
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
University degree in business with marketing and sales focus
Professional background / Experience
- Functional: > 2~3 years in sales, ideally with wholesale focus
- Industry: ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG IT skills
- Good at Microsoft office (Excel, Presentation)
- Strong PC skills Language skillsFluent Korean / Advanced English