Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the Market Retail Portfolio by managing depreciation line & ongoing investments as part of the WE Store Development team.
Supporting the Cross Market Store Development manager to implement Concept to Consumer (CTC) tools, using the agreed Europe processes.
Responsible for the planning, layouts and installation management of Franchise stores in Market EE on time on budget to the requirements of the market.
- Responsible for Franchise store Openings / Refits /Closures in Market Europe East
- Support the creation of Due diligence assessments, Budgets and estimated schedules for all projects
- Provide Cost estimations needed for sign off preparation
- Internally co-ordinate the briefing pack for layout creation then brief and manage the external agency through layout signoff.
- Brief team on Furniture Order (quantities & timing, delivery restrictions)
- Prepare material finishes selection for sign off
- Project management of external vendors, internal stakeholders, Shopping centre, franchise partners etc. to deliver all projects on time and on budget.
- collaborate with Franchise partner during construction and installation handover
- site visits to ensure FOH installation meets adidas standards and follow up the open snagging list.
- Report on overall Project Implementation progress to internal stakeholders and report all risk to budget & program immediately
- Track and manage costs and construction progress during the project implementation
- Final project cost summarization
- Report quality issues in real time using provided standardized processes and documents.
- Stay within set budgets, for all store opening, closures and refits
- Report all Franchise projects against given KPIs within the given deadline (imagery, financial, qualitative, learnings)
- Work closely with the Visual Merchandising team and Franchise Department on smooth handover of processes between the departments when opening new stores and refitting existing ones
- In co-operation with Cross market SD and Procurement department tender and appoint all external consultants required to deliver projects to a very high standard of execution.
- Warehouse management
- Placed Orders analysis
- Current Stock review and plan for depletion
- Logistic services
- Other duties as requested by your manager.
- Cross Market Store Development manager
- Europe Senior Director store development manager
- Europe Senior process manager (Planning and fixture orders)
- Global store development (CTC)
- Market Finance & Selling, VM, Procurement & IT Teams
- Operational Management of 3rd party providers
- Retail director
- EE Omnichannel
- EE Franchise
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- AutoCAD skills an advantage
- Fluency in English and local language of the Market
- Geographical mobility / frequent travelling expected
- Ability to work under time pressure and with multiple projects at a time
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in project management for the building industry, civil engineering or architecture or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years of dedicated Store Development experience with focus on multi market roll out & implementation
- Exposure to operations & Visual Merchandising beneficial
- Passport and ability to travel throughout Europe.