Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure profitable market share and net sales growth with Field Accounts in Market(Seoul) While respecting the image of the adidas brands
- To update the customer segmentation channel classification annually.
- To develop assigned field Accounts, tap full potential and manage all interfaces towards adidas respecting the framework set by the RFM/KAM BG with supervision
- To develop/update Field Account Fact Books and Field Strategic Account Plans according to customer portfolio mapping strategies with support
- To organize sales business plan & prepare sell-in meetings with customer using the sell-in checklist, pre-selecting the range, offering sell-out support, based on our seasonal focus products, technologies and concepts.
- To negotiate and enforce the adidas trade terms.
- To visit customers regularly respecting the store visit checklist guidelines (VM, WSP/WOM, RSM, re-orders, POS-material, etc.) and conducting the store audits, ensuring continuous improvement of the store audit results.
- To conduct the field CSS, feedback results to the accounts and derive action plans
- To measure progress on own KPIs
- To monitor and report on customers
- To monitor all reports and competitor’s activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- To provide realistic sales plans and forecasts on customer performance with supervision
- To ensure customer compliance with agreements.
- Measure progress on own KPIs
- Monitor all relevant reports
- Monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- Provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance
- Ensure customer compliance with agreements Key Relationships:
- Market: Account Mktg. Range management, Customer service, Sales coordination
- External: Customers, Agencies Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills: Very good communications and negotiating abilities as well as high presentation, relationship management and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of retail, apparel & footwear product, and basic finance, supply chain, and IT.
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge (e.g. sales, retail, trade marketing, customer service, finance and controlling)
- Fluent in written and spoken local language as well as English. Skills and abilities in other language are an added plus Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business with marketing and sales focus.
- Minimum 3-4 years of sales experience within large sales organisations, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG.
- IT skills: Advanced MS Office Skills