At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Attribute for accurate order, proper buying and stock management to maximize net-sales and profits with minimum stock purchasing. Distribute right merchandises in right store in right time. Drive the required marketing and VM ISC implementation to ensure over performance of category targets & control margin. Develop strong planning for FO stock needs and ensure stocks of group (reebok)products available for all FO's.
- Purchasing proper products regularly and irregularly to maximize retail net sales & profits for FO channel (reebok)
- Forecasting quarterly, seasonally & yearly stock status based on product group and F/A/H and implement buying in order to maximize for FO net-sales and profit
- Analyzing and reporting Sell-in & article ranging result for FO stores in order to check buying efficiency and reduce excess stock based on given net-sales, stock turn target
- Review & analyze weekly and seasonal sell-thru & sales results by article and category to reorder best articles and to find new opportunities for retail sales increase & efficient stock status
- Survey business trend & competitors’ situation and feedback to relevant division such as brand marketing, brand merchandising and retail division in order to meet the brand business target.
- Distribute and manage inventory to meet the net-sales & stock turn target
- Review and forecast inventory status by product group and seasonal stock amount for controlling stock provision & stock turn target
- Forecast FO and regular store sell-thru & sales trend in order to reach brand stock turn target through efficient stock movement between regular and FO stores
- Analyzing store performance by product group and category level in order to efficiently allocate stock to proper stores and also make stock transfer between each store to increase net-sales and sell-thru per article
- Forecasting old stock status and implement proper action plan to liquidate old stock till given time-line, and need to negotiate with relevant division such as wholesales, e-Com and finance to make best solution for old stock liquidation
- Setting the most efficient discount rate for FO buying and old stock for reaching net-sales, margin and stock turn target
- Speacial stock allocation for irregular event such as SIS, e-Tail, employee mall, ets for liquidation old stock in order to reach net-sales and stock turn target
- Assist Sales analysis and merchandising reporting for FO channel
- Report by weekly & monthly for current FO status in order to analyze upside or downside to improve business or for further action plan
- Make marketing action initiate and request to run FO business based on plan with efficient co-work with relevant division
- Analysie margin, P&L and sale effect regarding proper discount rate and special promotion in order to securly protect bottom line for FO channel
- Tracking sell-thru result & analysis the performance by category, product group and F/A/H to align with FO buying and liquidation plan
- Identify business trends and translate them into sales opportunities in the store for getting better net-sales and meet customer needs in FO channel
- System Input work / Operation
- Purchasing Q’ty per size input to adiportal
- Initial dispatching per store level base data input
- Order release from warehouse to store
- Discount article & price registration
- Min/Max level input& adjust per article level
- Irregular stock request order input from stores
- Coordinate with customer service and warehouse to ensure correct and timely product allocation and removal
- Retail, Brand Marketing,Brand Merchandiser, Sales coordination,
Customer service, Supply Chanin Operation, MOP, Warehouse
- Retail Store, MD system agency
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sense of Sports & fashion trends.
- Well identified key issues and draws conclusions by analyzing and comparing data from different sources of information.
- Customer oriented, approachable, strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- additional working witin a clearence and Factory out let area would be and added advantage
- Ability to work independently under little guidance on several projects simultaneously.
- Thinks and acts in a goal-oriented manner, prioritizes and completes tasks in order of importance.
- MS-Office skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or adequate education
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in retails merchandising, buying, product or retail sales related field.
- Possess good fashion sense and consumer trend.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.