Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Note: The internal job title is Senior Specialist, Digital Planning (Digital Partner Commerce)
- Execute marketing and visibility related digital partner development initiatives in close collaboration with the partner account team, ensuring consumers see adidas products when browsing the account’s website, driving adidas visibility, brand value and ultimately online sell-out and online market share
- Input into development of Digital growth initiatives to tailor approach to the partner account’s needs; initiatives will aim on driving impact and improving efficiency in the areas of on-site display ads, brand hubs, joint activation campaigns (online & social media) and others
- Input feedback and new ideas on Digital initiatives and assessment of online marketing and activation trends, in collaboration with local and Global DPC teams
- Translate adidas Marketing Plans into account specific Digital activation plan and comms initiatives (i.e. on- and off-site campaigns), brief customer account team on objectives and implement campaigns based on global toolkit
- Allocate advertising budget effectively across products, campaigns and media tactics (display, paid search, social…) leveraging Partner Development tools for Paid Search and Brand Marketing
- Create, distribute and implement Digital Marketing and activation content in close collaboration with internal adidas Marketing & Activation functions for all on-site as well as off-site communication (social media and newsletter marketing) in the ecosystem of the account
- Continuously analyze sales, consumer behavior and online marketing campaigns with the account in order to optimize the marketing action plan/ calendar and to identify future opportunities
- Monitor and review marketing spend effectiveness using Partner Development frameworks (ROI reports, A/B testing etc.) and quantify uplift/ commercial impact based on enhancements jointly with DPC Analytics
- PDP views
- Return on Marketing Investment
- University degree in the field of Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 4+ years of professional experience (ideally Digital Marketing/ Media/ Comms)
- Sportswear industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of local E-Commerce landscape
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in-person and remotely
- Ability to convince and motivate people on different seniority levels and communicate change
- Experience working in cross-functional environments with a diverse stakeholder set
- Results-oriented mentality
- Understanding of key Digital success metrics along the consumer journey on- and off-site (conversion, click-through rate etc.) as well as marketing efficiency metrics (e.g. ROAS etc.)
- Experience in E-Commerce and digital campaign execution
- Experience in the application of various content management systems (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, Typo3 or Joomla) as well as basic image editing (e.g. CSS) is a plus
- Market Digital Partner Commerce (DPC)
- Market Sales Leadership
- Market Brand teams (Marketing, Digital Planning, CtC)
- Market Sales Finance
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Careers http://careers.adidas-group.com/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.