At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Fully support and drive Western European growth and innovation of the online business for adidas & Reebok through the Affiliate Marketing channel.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the Affiliate Marketing channel performance on a day to day basis in multiple European markets for the adidas and Reebok brands to meet KPIs and customer acquisition goals.
- Establish long term effective and profitable relationships with our key affiliate partners.
- Drive innovative campaigns with our new or existing affiliate partners to support channel targets.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure cross-channel alignment, innovation and wider corporate support.
- Drive testing, analysis, optimisation and reporting on Affiliate Marketing performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvement.
- Affiliate Marketing channel revenue and ROI
- WE eCommerce
- Partnership Activation
- Affiliate network & partners
- Brand Marketing
- PR / Newsroom
- Local eCom and digital marketing teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor or Master degree required, with 1-2 years affiliate marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills: written & verbal and ability to quickly build strong relationships.
- High attention to detail; strong analytical skills and excellent organizational & planning abilities.
- Flexible attitude.
- Proficient in written & spoken English & French.
- Understanding of written & spoken Spanish and/or Italian is a plus.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML, Adobe Analytics.
- Working knowledge of DCM and Performance Horizon is a plus.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.