Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Reviews requirements and specifications, and defines test conditions.
- Designs test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks associated with own work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
Education and Experience Required
- University degree in IT or related area.Minimum 4 years of IT experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/