We believe that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision that enables those digital connections. As individuals, we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we are moving fast, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating quality for our consumers.
Use your strong experience as a frontend software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level. Work with your experienced team to produce exceptional software engineering while detecting unforeseen escalations at an early stage.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• You will be part of a highly-engaged, multinational super-team in charge of building customer-facing software products;
• Armed with the latest technology and boundless creativity, you will be bringing ideas to life;
• You and your world-class team will be empowered to tackle and solve meaningful engineering problems;
• You will be working on enhancing the DevOps culture throughout adidas;
• You will be a sponge, continuously learning the latest tech from experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings – always growing and improving.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• You know when to use a framework or library, and when to build it yourself;
• You have experience with typing, preferably using TypeScript;
• You have been working with frameworks like React, Vue and Redux;
• You automate testing for everything you build
• You have a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn in the digital IT space and the motivation to do something about it;
• You have a body of work that makes us envious and excited at the same time;
• You have superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills;
• You have an obsession with agile and lean principles;
• You are fluent in English
Nice to have:
• You have worked with CI/CD Pipelines before, preferably with Jenkins;
• You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes.