Coordination and execution of assigned projects and initiatives related to planning systems and process improvement across internal departments and material LOs. Support management team or planning manager on the roll out of sourcing strategies such as BOMx and forecasting tool, T1/T2 alignment, and T2 allocation etc.
- Enhance current systems to better manage the mid and long-term planning strategies.
- Understand and provide suggestions to vendors on system enhancement to improve material planning efficiency.
- Involve supply chain initiatives and projects to improve material LOs and T2 vendors capabilities and capacities.
- Conduct data and work flow analysis and propose action plans to enhance overall process efficiency and performance improvement.
- Oversee assigned T2s performance and work with other teams to ensure overall T2 KPIs are achieved.
- Provide business solution to enhance existing process efficiently, and aligned data process with GSP and LO teams.
- Global timeline alignment to ensure operation milestones meets global demand.
- Support new factory start-ups by communicating all policies and procedures to ensure correct understanding and fully compliance.
- Verify BOMx figures against T1 actual order and forecast by checking with relevant systems (Flex PLM, ILS – International Logistics System, SIM – Sourcing Information Monitor, ) and address any discrepancies with the responsible parties.
- Ensure T2 allocation is conducted with best interest of adidas.
- Provide GSP (Generalized System of Preference)/ Preference knowledge and updates to internal teams by working closely with Global Customs and also reflect to allocation plan.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- T2 material suppliers
- T1 Apparel suppliers
- Apparel LOs
- Material LOs
- Global Planning
- Project teams
- Global Custom
- LO Taiwan internal teams
- Apparel Sourcing
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize time and resources effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create, plan and deliver presentation
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Access, RMS, etc), especially strong knowledge of Excel and Access
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree in apparel/textiles or related areas
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in textiles/apparel and/or relevant experience in Material Procurement