- Provide quality leadership and direction to Production Managers & Vendor Ops teams to ensure compliance to adidas quality standards.
- Support & give quality direction to the team to guide their suppliers to produce garments to meet the customer requirements, ensuring quality approach & processes are aligned with adidas expectation.
- Support cross functional teams internally and externally in terms of quality management.
- Support and drive defined global quality strategy in order to meet the global quality targets.
- Implement and drive “Creating The New Quality” initiatives.
- Support the timely resolution of quality issues as per the quality escalation process requirements.
- Drive the continuous improvement by implementing best practices and new processes and technologies.
- Identify & asses Production Managers’ quality capabilities and support with input on the creation of individual development plans to fulfill the gaps.
- Provide the direction for testing and adherence to quality standards within LO cross functional Teams and supply base in accordance with adidas and regional standards. Support & provide input as required on disclaimer process.
- Ensure quality processes are in place and working effectively. Confirmed through random audits.
- Support & drive effective communication between external and internal business partners
- Follow escalation process to ensure on-time resolution
- Implement programs and tools for supplier development to achieve continuous improvement of product quality and performance and process consistency
- Supervise random audits within the supply base on performance of quality teams capabilities, and align with Vendor on training needs.
- Provide relevant technical & quality trainings, internally & externally.
- Own and lead assigned global projects by keeping close communication with co-workers.
- Conduct technical evaluations of current and potential new adidas suppliers, and support the creation of action plans to address gaps.
- Be aware of adidas social compliance standards to support SEA team and identify risks or threats to the business well ahead.
- adidas internal cross-functional team including development, planning & material
- Vendor Ops
- Global Technical Services Team
- T1’ suppliers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A comprehensive knowledge of garment construction, fit, sewing and production management.
- Ability to identify issues, analyse facts and make technical / quality decisions and guide supplier to solve issue
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Good IT skill (Office software, PPT and Excel)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in textile manufacturing or technologies and 3 years manager experience
- Degree or certificate in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering, or equivalent related technical experience in the areas of garment manufacture