Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Plan, build, and manage the countries Sports Marketing portfolio of individual athletes, clubs and associations, supporting brand and category objectives.
Ensure positive development of adidas brand image in the country, developing and driving a strategy with a sustainable and profitable business plan (ROI) that supports brand priorities.
- Create the country Sports Marketing plan in alignment with the Global & LAM Sports Marketing strategy (all categories along with Sports Marketing Category Managers in BUs), including activation and rights to deliver the brands KPI´s
- Owns manage, and allocate marketing working budget across Business Units in conjunction with the LAM SpoMa team and the countries BU heads to deliver the brand strategy
- Drive the Global Sports Marketing & Brand Strategy execution in the country to support a consumer-centric, activation focused and service-based sports marketing culture and capability
- Lead a portfolio management according to Global BU and SpoMa Marketing, financial, legal and compliance guidelines to secure a high quality, profitable and activatable sports marketing asset portfolio
- Drive and establish a high-performance culture to drive employee engagement. Lead by example
- Drive an ongoing asset activation culture, continuous communication and cooperation between Brand & Sports Marketing to maximize ROI and visibility of our brand, products and assets according to the brand´s communication and activation strategy/KPI´s
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Specialist in business or technical skills with detailed knowledge in some areas of work or systems.
- Broad & deep knowledge in own functional area, combining theoretical and practical knowledge
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 7 years experience
- As manager of Experts 0 – 2 years management experience required
- As manager of Admin / Tech Support minimum of 3 years management experience required