Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Manage all aspects of Rewards for the Market, International Mobility, eHR, Compensation & Benefits as well as HR Administration and Payroll. Participate in the development of, implement and manage rewards tools, programmes and processes on a market or country level.
- Partner with HR on compensation needs (annual rewards processes, restructures, grading projects, classifications, etc.)
- Implement and execute global compensation programs (GSMS, Bonus, LTIP, Salary) and annual processes; support the survey data gathering and provide detailed analysis and market specific adjustments of external market data to CoE Rewards
- Create and design local programs in partnership with HR leadership following Global policies and in alignment with CoE Rewards
- Comply with local government reporting and filing regulations and requirements for all rewards matters
- Provide local business requirements for Rewards projects, reporting and change requests
- Provide functional support and training to local users, and submit issues
- Run shadow expat payroll for international employees as required, submit social security, immigration, tax documents locally
- Oversee tax filing for international employees
- Ensure adherence of contracts to local and global policies as well as legal requirements
- Ensure the data maintenance and administration of HR systems
- Lead payroll service including labour cost control. payroll tools, payroll reports (Globally and Locally)
- Develop and manage processes to ensure the correct remuneration is paid to all employees, identifying efficiencies where possible
- Communicate legal requirements and tax implications to employees in matters relating to remuneration
- Design, implement and manage local benefits following global and local policies and legal requirements
- Provide local statutory reporting as required.
- Manage relationships with local authorities.
- Satellite Rewards
- Centre of Excellence Rewards
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent command of English language
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with supervisory and management skills
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- High level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally also with SAP-HR and Internet.
- International mindset.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of overall work experience in Rewards in international Companies with matrix structures.