Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure the delivery of a sustainable and profitable Own retail market share growth in the region and operating within the parameters of the Global Retail by:
- Meeting or exceeding agreed net sales and profitability targets
- Leading by example on the development of a trading and service culture within the retail teams
- Motivating and inspiring the field teams to meet or exceed commercial goals and KPI’s, and build Brand equity
- Supporting the Director DTC and acting as “first amongst equals” with peer group to deliver a joined up world class retail business
- Implementing, driving and ensuring compliance with agreed Global Retail processes and standards for DTC
- Developing and executing local retail relevant and specific processes
- Supporting the development of a truly integrated Omni-channel experience to continuously improve both consumer service and in-store experience.
- Inspirationally lead retail stores to a world class position by focusing on the 5 P’s: People, Product, Premises, Processes and Profit.
- Ensure a leading shopping experience and continuously maximise profitability from the store portfolio, in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Manage and control operational expenses (OPEX) in line with the Market retail budget.
- Make recommendations to the merchandising team on commercial opportunities at cluster level by analysing retail KPI’s and local retail trends and needs.
- Create and drive a high performance culture across the country by setting clear expectations and targets analysing stores’ performance, holding District Managers accountable and giving appropriate and prompt feedback.
- Ensure identification and improvement of best practices by own store format and compliance within the Market retail store portfolio and maximize.
- Adhere to Global standards for all retail marketing, visual merchandising, CEI and other store related activities, and monitor/evaluate established processes to guarantee stores’ full compliance.
- Identify and communicate country needs and best practices.
- Implement all functional components of the adidas Group retail business model (logistics, IT, reporting) in partnership with the respective functions and in line with Global Retail standards.
- Drive compliance with all Global Retail standards, taking counter requirements into account, unless legally prohibited from doing so.
- Define organizational structure, set objectives, and manage workloads and results to achieve goals while adopting best practices and achieving continuous process improvement
- Ensure high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team
- Evaluate the competencies of his/her subordinates on a regular basis and provide prompt and constructive feedback and assumes a coaching role in order to support and inspire his/her subordinates.
- Takes ownership for a consistent Talent Management Process in his/her respective country to grow talent for leadership positions.
- Develop strategies to translate the company vision and strategy into region-specific goals and business plans.
- Ensure consistent implementation of strategies and business plans through on going controlling and monitors of team and own performance and results.