Manage and coordinate all Pre-Screening (Fit) & Wear Testing activities within the T1 suppliers in the respective country to ensure that products going into the market are meeting or exceeding customer expectations in terms of Fit, Comfort, Performance and Durability.
- Drive and support the set-up and implementation of OCPT in apparel, on both infrastructure and process requirements.
- Lead and maintain a consistent Pre-Screen & Wear Testing program within the respective T1 factories according to the given adidas standards
- Build a test network of high-level athletes, maintaining an extended database on an international level with the aim to be able to test products at any time required.
- Manage to ensure that product verification and judgement calls of the T1 factories are done based on the given adidas criteria for Fit, Comfort, Performance and Durability within the given timeframe and in conjunction with the calendar timelines.
- Decide; make judgement calls in case of difficult situations or unclarity. Raise and escalate issues to higher level where appropriate to avoid claims or negative impact on NPS.
- Evaluate, analyze, document and communicate test results to respective counterparts. Enter accurate and complete data into the different databases.
- Lead the communication with regards to test results on a global level between the OC Category Lead, LO cross functional teams, T1 developers, HQ Development Team and the HQ Product Testing Department to ensure a harmonized working relationship between all involved parties.
- Establish and maintain frequent communication between the other LO Testing Managers in the other sourcing countries to ensure that processes and procedures are reproducible and repeatable.
- Conduct periodic audits to identify weak areas and give clear directions in acting as a trainer and advisor to the T1 Testing Teams to ensure that the testing is in accordance with the adidas requirements. Mentor T1-team members to develop category specific expertise.
- T1 suppliers
- OC Development Team
- Advanced Creation Testing – Product Excellence
- HQ Development Team
- OC Lab
- LO Quality teams
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Sport specific understanding, passion for sports
- High degree of self-motivation and self-management
- Excellent organizing talent
- Expert knowledge of testing processes and parameters
- Very strong apparel manufacturing, and testing related background
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to facilitate / moderate
- Advanced skills with email, MS Office 365 applications incl. Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Skype
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to traval by car or aircraft, domestic and international
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Sport science or related area, or equivalent combination of education and experience with emphasis on garment technology
- Five years of relevant working experience in relevant field
- Solid background and working experience in apparel, either in Production, Development, or Testing area