Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Ensure strategic alignment in the digital ecosystem at the category level by supporting the Director in curating and creating calendars & activation plans. Responsible for mapping, implementation and governance of the consumer journey in the adidas digital eco system (.com and apps).
Optimise planning and sequencing of campaigns to drive eCom Sales, NPS, Brand Awareness, Consumer Acquisition & Retention across own and wholesale digital channels.
Deliver a consumer experience that is:
PREMIUM: inspire love for our brand and desire for our product.
CONNECTED: offer a seamless experience across all consumer touchpoints.
PERSONALISED: delivering the right message to the right audience.
- Partner with the Digital Brand Commerce Category Planning team to translate a global seasonal plan for Europe adidas digital eco system (.com/apps) and feedback on local adjustments.
- Oversee the team’s management and maintenance of the category digital activation seasonal calendars, using business designated calendar tools.
- Manage digital activation process and relevant stakeholders for all category items on calendar. Play a pivotal role in the partnership with the Europe Category BU Comms on Go to Market plans, supporting the Calendar deviation feedback to Global BU’s.
- Actively seek insights from key stakeholders regarding consumer behaviour that can better direct planning, establish KPIs and enable real time optimization of campaigns.
- Provide Global Digital Brand Commerce teams with post-campaign feedback to enhance future development of Digital Campaign Standards.
- Roll out and oversee the implementation of Digital Campaign Standards with key partners formalising activation plans based on most effective consumer journeys.
- Support the team in their partnership with eCom Digital Merchandising and eCom product buying+planning to ensure business needs are effectively supported, driving agile in season adjustment to category calendars as required.
- Manage the team’s briefing to the Digital Content to support relevant systems (.com/apps) and media category plans, overseeing and governing the end to end implementation of stories.
- Input optimal commercial consumer journey into Brand Comms media brief.
- Contribute to and have joint responsibility for the delivery of the adidas digital eco system KPI’s.
- In collaboration with the Omnichannel team provide input to the End to End process and share digital insights with the Global Digital Brand Commerce teams.
- Based on business needs and consumer insights, ensure team prioritise and support the Non-Concept In-season Reactive Marketing activity and in-campaign Optimization agile process.
- Ensure that Key City needs (first phase London and Paris) are factored into the campaign consumer journeys plans.
- Align with Newsrooms & Media Activation on social campaign sequencing, feedback on campaign cross-over (horizontal social laydown) in line with the global social strategy.
- Facilitate the escalation path to the head of Digital Planning, supporting the team on encountered roadblocks.
- Support special projects as required.
- People management: Coaching and Development, Hiring, Promote Test and Learn culture. Live the Leadership Framework. Provide leadership alongside the fellow Category Digital Planning, Content & functional Consumer Engagement Heads as key member of the Digital Activation Planning head’s management team.
- Global and Europe Marketing (Business Units)
- Brand Activation teams (Media Activation, Digital Content, Consumer Engagement)
- eCom (UX, Digital Merchandising/Master data/Supply Chain Management/Operations/ eCom product buying+planning/Analytics)
- Digital Brand Commerce teams (Creative Services, Content, Campaign Delivery, Brand Publishing, Calendar)
- Key City Planning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of digital KPI’s and drivers of the eCom business.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Holistic view of digital ecosystem and consumer journeys.
- Working knowledge of digital strategy and tactics.
- Experience of enterprise-level platforms and understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to prioritize and delegate accordingly.
- Understanding of Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes.
- An understanding of consumer behaviour across the digital landscape.
- High resilience and solution orientated attitude
- Leadership skills
- Innovative thinker who can effect change and thought throughout an organization.
- Relentless drive and commitment to win, working well under pressure.
- Organized, process and solution-orientated with an attention to detail.
- Collaborative by nature. Able to partner with internal and external teams.
- Can independently prioritize and manage workload; works well under remote management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree preferably in a Marketing discipline
- 8 years + broad marketing/digital experience
- 3+ years European digital planning operating experience agency or brand/client side.