At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Backbone for Concept to Consumer (CTC) and Category marketing operational processes: Provide infrastructure, mindset and capabilities to implement global and market specific processes that allow CTC and Category teams to focus on their tasks in a consistent and efficient way. Responsible for driving operations, logistics, reporting and calendar management for CTC and Category teams within the Brand Marketing Organization.
- Drive process, templates, deliverables and timelines for all market-related milestones for the CTC and Category organizations, including feedback mechanisms for continuous improvement.
- Own the CTC and Category end to end GTM process, milestones and calendar. Provide strategy, objectives roles and responsibilities, templates, deliverables and output around all CTC and Category milestones.
- Connect CTC stakeholders from Merchandising, Trade Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Activation, Retail Concepts and Visual Merchandising to curate a premium and consistent consumer experience across all channels.
- Develop and support financial planning needs for CTC and Category organizations.
- Develop seasonal hindsight reporting with a focus on Range Architecture, SKU Efficiency and ABC article analysis
- Play a lead role in End to End Planning (E2E) providing reporting and insights representing the Brand during Sales and Brand Review (SBR) meetings
- Liaise with US orgs to align on all processes and delivering market efficiency.
- Create feedback mechanisms and conduct analysis and process improvement projects focused on end to end sell in management, milestone needs & expectations, outputs, and cross functional coordination.
- Maintain a communication cadence with all CTC teams (both solid and dotted line) and cross-functional partners.
- Supports the execution of the GTM process from commercial input to sell-out review at the market level reflecting globally defined range and activation components
- Drive holistic approach to support sell in and sell out processes, including synthesizing sell in tools and creation of new tools (ie toolkits, handover materials, meeting takeaways, etc)
- Manage relationship with US MOPS / CTC and Category counterparts and ensure all necessary business planning and execution tools are completed and shared.
- Increase efficiency by driving improvements in general business process in conjunction with all Marketing Operations teams: Brand Activation, Marketing Systems, Samples, Team.
- Establish best practices, manage creation and delivery of training & tools to educate CTC employees on business process, roles and deliverables.
- Focus on reducing internal complexity, clearly defining roles and responsibilities of the GTM processes and calendar.
- Contribute to other marketing operations projects as assigned.
- Business Units
- Brand Activation
- US Marketing Operations Team
- Business Development
- Commercial Teams
- Finance, Supply Chain and IT
- Adherence to defined timelines, completeness of content delivered
- Project delivery: agreed timelines, budgets and impact assessed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer sills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Smartsheet)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to work successfully both independently and cross-functionally, with a wide range of constituencies.
- Understanding of Communications, Brand Activation and Merchandising functions
- Ability to learn new complex systems, tools and processes quickly and resourcefully.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, analyze root cause(s), draw valid conclusions and propose viable business solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing operations or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- IT skills: Outlook and Word: Basic; Excel and PowerPoint: advanced
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.