Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Translate all the key corporate topics into a communications strategy and implement the strategy to drive employee awareness, deepen their understanding and engagement to support the achievement of our business goal.
• CORPORATE STRATEGY – Use different channels and media tools to ensure people’s understanding of the company’s core belief, mission and the strategy, including the rationale behind the goals and its key deliverables.
• COMMUNICATIONS PLAN FOR THE COMPANY – Develop and activate the annual communications plan which - enables the consistent flow of information - generates constructive discussions among people - inspires people to live our 3C behaviors (Creativity, Collaboration, Confidence) - recognizes performance and drive engagement
• COMMUNICATIONS PARTNER FOR LEADERS – Consult leaders with strategic communications planning and support them to inspire people on the vision and its progress. Ensure consistent framing of messages that reflects the organization’s core messages globally.
• ORGANISATIONAL MESSAGES - Establish organizational messages by working closely with Senior Management Team support with draft messages or scripts when needed. (Strategy, Playbook, Business Update, Change Management, & etc.)
• EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT – Drive communication with a key focus to foster employee engagement and establish an atmosphere of transparent and interactive communication.
• COMMUNICATIONS TOOLS – Engage employees to adopt global communications tools including a-Live, Game Plan A, Yammer, Skype for Business, Sli-do as well as continuously seek new and updated approaches.
• EMPLOYEE EVENTS – Plan and implement employee events to achieve the targeted communications objectives in a timely manner and within budget.
• MEASURE THE EFFORT – Develop and track communications efforts and utilize measurement to continuously improve communications.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Language: Highly fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are an advantage
• Editorial: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
Ability to translate complex strategy to easy to understand language
• Event and Campaign Planning: Ability to plan large scale events and coordinate with stake holders and event agencies.
• Digital, Tech Savvy: Fast in digital trends and tools. Quick to understand of the evolving communications channels landscape
• Creativity: Ability to identify new and exciting ways to engage employees and capture their attention.
• Visual Communication: Strong knowledge in design (PowerPoint formatting, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & etc. as an advantage)
• Videography: Strong skills in design (Premier Pro, After Effect, & etc.)
• Photography: Strong skills in photography, editing
• Independency: Ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance.
• Attitude: EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE AND ALWAYS SEEK THE NEW.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree or higher in Business or equivalent in (Internal) Communications, PR, Media Studies, Marketing, English or other relevant studies
• 4-6 years of related or equivalent combination of education and/or experience e.g. experience in internal communications in a multi-brand organization through internships or voluntary service
• Fluent in English
• Fluent Japanese