At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Grading & Benchmarking
- Purchase and manage local surveys and create compensation benchmark for a position or a group of positions.
- Prepare and propose salary bands
- Executive Compensation
- Input into and implement Global executive compensation tools, programs and processes
- Short-Term incentives
- Prepare STI target structure , mapping of employees and ensure upload in the system
- Collection and communication of local target achievement results
- Define, design and maintain local Compensation, Benefits concepts and policies within global frameworks, including creation and updating policy documents as well as input for the required works council agreements where applicable
- Implement, improve, communicate local Compensation, Benefits programs
- Contribute to definition of Global Compensation, Benefits programs and projects
- Ensure excellent local administration of Compensation, Benefit policies, tools and processes.
- Training, Communication and Change Management
- Design and execute change management concepts for local, strategic and global Compensation and Benefits programs
- Create, prepare, deliver local/individual communication to employees on global, local and strategic Comp & Benefits programs as well as legal requirements and tax implications in matters relating to remuneration
- Identification, translation and implementation of new local legal requirements and ensuring adherence of contracts to local and global policies
- Ensures full compliance with legal, labor relations, tax and social insurance requirements including to comply with local government reporting and filing regulations and requirements for all rewards matters
- Interpret and implement tariff/collective/statutory agreements and consequences
- Define and execute locally relevant action on audit
- Follow up on audit action items
- Draft policies and processes as needed
- HR Administration and Payroll
- Run expat payroll for international employees as required, submit social security, immigration, tax documents locally and oversee tax filing for international employees
- Ensure the data maintenance and administration of HR systems
- Lead payroll service incl. payroll tools, payroll reports in line with Global Payroll strategy and policy
- Provide local statutory reporting as required.
- Manage relationships with local authorities.
- HR Business Partnering
- Act as a strong partner to the India HR Director and the Senior Management to develop a high-performance organization and further improve the team culture
- Maintain a high level of communication with Stakeholders and contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization. Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective HR measures and promote positive employee relations in the work environment
- Actively support business initiatives by seeking practical solutions, accessing Group best practices and staying Policy compliant- while keeping “speed” and “simplicity” in mind.
- Develop and implement practices as well as support initiatives that achieve high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, people development and company/social teambuilding initiatives and activities
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations, employee development, and compensation & benefits for all employees of the market and location are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines, the global policy manual and modern HR Management practice.
- Cross-Border Employment
- HR Solutions
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR Business Partners
- External consultants and authorities
- EM HR
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, proactive and continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizing
- Strong customer focus and service minded
- Tolerance to ambiguity
- A good Team player with supervisory and management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and convincing skills (senior management)
- Analytical and detail oriented work style
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability for end to end process thinking
- High level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally also with SAP-HR
- Cultural awareness & sensitivity: ability to flex style to suit differing cultural norms and international mindset
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to create effective, deep and successful working relationships across all levels of the organization
Requisite Education and Experience:
- Degree from educational entity focusing on Human Resources Management
- At least 8-10 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management & Rewards of multinational company.
- Proven strategic HR business partner, who supported business partners AND contributed to the further development of standard/global HR tools and programs
- Experience in handling complicated employee relations issues including union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, sexual harassment investigations and downsizing.
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of English
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.