Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
At Reebok, we believe that through fitness, people can improve themselves physically, mentally and socially, because we can all Be More Human. This role will be responsible for leading the Classics Go-to-Market plan in the cluster to ensure Reebok has the most compelling and relevant product and marketing for the consumer.
Be the ambassador of respective category for the cluster and towards Europe:
- Key contact to local sales teams, category champions, activation & key city teams on strategy, range & concepts
- Act as category expert for decisions needed within cluster business plan or to support business projects
- Act as lead point-of-contact for either BU marketing (including marketing plan development and omnichannel planning and execution) OR BU CTC merchandising functions (including cross-channel merchandising, sell-in/sell-out strategies, SMU range creation)
- Give feedback regarding the creation of the Europe category strategic business plan
- Deliver seasonal Inputs into Europe raising business & brand opportunities for the cluster, relying on market analytics and business case approach.
Lead & execute the cluster yearly & seasonal category plan:
- Support the creation of and steer cluster mid-term category/GTM plan, delivering across KPIs
- Manage and oversee the Reebok GTM budget for the respective category in collaboration with the Brand Director.
- Consolidate omnichannel category view for cluster, with dedicated marketing channel or account owners.
- Lead and execute local asset management with other local functions: create, present & optimize business in alignment with BU Europe
- maintain regular category analytics thru Europe or local reports (sell-out/in, orderbook, assets, etc.)
Manage direct reports and team members
- ensuring a high performance work culture
- Mentor and develop team members.
- BUs Europe
- Brand teams
- Sales teams
- Local General Manager and Brand Director
- External partners and agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pro- active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Proven ability to manage and analyze budgets effectively
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Consumer-focused with deep product and range understanding with an excellent understanding of balancing brand and commercial aspects to build channel specific GTM solutions.
- Passion for consumer trends and the sporting goods/health and fitness industry
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
- 4 -6 years of Merchandising Experience, cross-functional marketing and/or sales experience
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)