Purpose: The eCommerce Operations Senior Manager will play an integral role in elevating the Reebok website to a position of having world-class ecommerce operations and associated processes, including those associated with platform technology management, fulfilment, QA, and related systems to support high growth and rapid response to a range of situations. The role will partner with a variety of departments both within Reebok North America and key partners in Germany and other regions. The role will report into and work closely with the Director of Operations.
- Responsible for oversight of day to day business operations of digital/eCommerce platforms focused on the U.S. for Reebok.com. The platforms include SalesForce Commerce Cloud, Adobe, SAP, Tridion, Tealium, Certona, Bazaarvoice, Geps, Cybersource, Avalara, etc.
- Manage, direct and lead the US eCommerce Operations team, including Business Analyst, Project Manager and Wholesale/Fulfillment teams. Responsibilities include: hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, performance management and rewards.
- Responsible to play a key role in the Global Operational Excellence definition, communication and development
- Defining, tracking, and leading the execution of the roadmap and integrations with third party vendors
- Collaborating with stakeholders and customers to define and prioritize product requirements and integrations
- Writing functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and other documents necessary for the implementation of the roadmap
- Leading cross-functional teams involved in scaled authoring environments and delivery platforms to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities
- Working closely with engineering, quality assurance, and project management teams to scope efforts, identify and manage dependencies, and verify implementations
- Evaluate the current portfolio of products and services and assess value add as well as compatibility with overall strategy.
- Observes, learns and adapt business processes to enable a unified platform
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team of other business and technical resources.
- Project planning, including: understanding the project objectives, building a project plan, including timelines and deliverables, and agile methodologies that meet those objectives, revising and updating the tasks, timelines, and deliverables as appropriate
- Manage external service providers as needed
- Global Digital IT team
- Web Application Support team
- Global Customer Service team
- Global Operational Excellence team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce system architecture
- Excellent project management and executional skills
- Knowledge of content management tools integrations and api’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions and levels
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Ability to build and navigate successful cross functional global and internal external relationships
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or science focused discipline
- 8-10 years eCommerce or retail operations experience
- 3-5 years working experience within online debtor management, payment and risk management processes in an online consumer facing high-transaction environment
- Experience with merchandising and managing product master data a plus
- Experience leading cross-functional, high performing teams
The Reebok brand has moved their HQ to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport District. This move has brought community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace fosters a vibrant collaborative culture and allows the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters is equipped with an employee fitness center and a retail store.