Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure the development, facilitation and successful implementation of the Franchise Business model and secure continuous improvement of Franchise performance for all type of accounts. Ensure a seamless customer mono-branded experience through the sharing of the latest tools, information, training and proactive follow-up.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed KPI targets for net sales and profitability.
- Facilitate implementation of key global initiatives across franchise partners.
- Identify and research potential markets and advise the management of new opportunities and similarly identify and propose new partner.
- Coordination and implementation of franchise business model and strategies including planning, preparation and milestone tracking.
- Driving the franchise projects hand in hand with franchise director and franchise sales teams across the assigned markets.
- Consolidation of sell out data and proposing improvement initiatives along with franchise manager targeting market/customer specific opportunities and driving growth for partner and brand.
- Leverage cross functional collaboration to facilitate the development of franchisee channel via premium presentation, consumer service excellence and insight driven decision making.
- Facilitate the transitioning of franchise partners and managers through change initiatives and programs.
- Sharing of best practice from retail into franchise and within franchise across the markets assigned.
- Coordination with the Real estate team for the roll out and developing real estate strategy with partner.
- To plan the range (Merchandise Assortment Plan) with Marketing and ensure pre- and re-order buying account marketing activities in coordination with the Category Merchandising teams.
- Partner and work closely with trade marketing team to develop an integrated and consistent retail marketing & promotional calendar for the franchise channel.
- Responsible for central communication and direction to franchise partners to ensure all retail principles, store layouts, the recruitment/training of team members and the overall brand proposition meet the brand standards.
- To develop, nurture and maintain relationships with key decision makers amongst partners and influence own senior management team ensuring maximum leverage for brand and products.
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance.
- To ensure customer compliance with Franchise agreements.
- Net Sales
- Standard Margin
- Sell out
- Franchise, Merchandising, Sales, Marketing, Real estate, Store development, Finance, Customer Service, Supply chain
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven project management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and product knowledge
- Fluent in English.
- Arabic is an advantage.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business with Sales focus.
- Advanced level of understanding of retail operations. Logistics/merchandising/finance exposure desired.
- 5 years Franchise and/or Retail experience, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG.
- 2+ years leadership experience.
- Exposure to sports retail / franchise is an advantage.