Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Plan and deliver the most efficient and productive assortment for BLR stores of responsible category and represents a strong brand image and consistency of the range across the portfolio of stores
- Drive key Retail KPIs (Comp growth, ATV, UPT, Conversion and In season sell through, etc.) with the right Merchandise
- Play a critical role to drive brand direction, business growth in BLR stores
- Plan the OTB and Buy Plan for BLR Stores for responsible category
- Plan and work out BLR project
- Analyze daily and historical sell-through data and marketing products future plans to deliver the best assortment
- Set the KPIs for the whole Merchandising process and each team member
- Coordinate with CtC, franchise to make assortment needs per season
- Consolidate these needs into an efficient buying plan
- Analyze daily sell-through and adjust assortments and deliveries to ST results
- Make sure our buy and merchandising schedule can well reflect the strategies of the company.
- Make sure the rationale of the assortment plan is well understood by all teams, especially for franchise, account sales, franchise operations team.
- Collect Feedback regularly from account sales and franchise ops and maintain a close contact with the market
- Monitor the sell through in-season and provide suggestion for in-season product management.
- Deliver reports to aChina, region and Global regularly or on request.
- Manage the daily operations of all the team members and follow up with them their progress on KPIs regularly
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Manage business (Process and Projects)
- Manage and develop people
- Provide a framework for performance
- Result orientation
- Influencing others
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Decision Making
- Organization/ People management.
- Coaching skill
- Financial acumen
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Functional – Around 15 years of proven merchandising experience with at least 4 years at senior level with major apparel/fashion/footwear companies with big brands
- Exposure – Familiar with both Retail Business Module, prefer for both Retail and Franchise
- Industry – Ideally in apparel/fashion/footwear
- Relevant China market experience is must
- Bachelor's Degree in business related discipline is required
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken).