Responsible for managing executive recruiters and leading executive search and sourcing for the adidas Group within key markets.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Provide day to day management to executive recruiters in NAM.
- Partner with Regional TA leaders, HR leaders and Business Leaders to understand talent gaps, current and future talent needs for executive level roles and build internal and external recruitment strategies that bring in executive level talent.
- Provide consultative support on all aspects of executive level recruitment to senior business leaders, global search and regional recruitment teams.
- Partner with executive hiring managers to develop a customized search strategy and process for business critical positions.
- Partner with Talent Management, HR and business leadership to understand succession gaps and identify internal and external candidates for current and future executive level opportunities.
- Manage and conduct critical executive recruitment projects to support board members and key business leaders.
- Participate in all aspects of executive level recruitment including networking, assessment and offer negotiation where needed.
- Work closely with Director Global Search to identify process improvement opportunities and implement these within your areas of responsibility.
- Vice President Global Talent Acquisition and Director Global Search
- Sr. Manager Global Sourcing
- HR Leaders and Talent Management Organization
- Business Leaders (Markets, Functions, Brands)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and senior level client management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and good overall computer skills.
- Experience using ATS/CRM recruiting systems and online recruiting resources (i.e. Linked In).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal with change.
- Experience sourcing and recruiting executive level candidates through a broad range of sourcing channels.
- Overall knowledge of job boards and job advertising and candidate marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to lead recruiters towards achieving objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven performance achieving goals and standards.
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of 8 years experience in recruiting (agency or in-house)
- Minimum 3 years recruiting executive level candidates.
- Minimum 3 years managing recruiters and projects to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven knowledge of the footwear and apparel industry, adidas Group products and functional expertise across multiple business units and a strong understanding of regional recruiting trends.