Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Platforms play a key strategic role in accelerating our digital brand eCommerce strategy in China. Winning on these platforms through our flagship stores while delivering a premium end-to-end consumer experience will be key to success for this role.
- Overall store management, accountable for all commercial and operational KPIs for respective stores and work externally with partners and internal stakeholders to deliver the result;
- Accountable to drive the key account relationship with Platforms (Tmall/JD) SMT & category teams. Collaborate with Tmall/JD for resource booking for seasonal product stories, platform priorities, and consumer moments.
- Lead & accountable for shop management including building up seasonal store calendar and business plan, TP/vendor management, Traffic management, store site design/feature/innovation management
- Lead, drive & own the communication with all internal stakeholders including brand marketing teams in adidas to drive the premium shopping experience on platforms.
- Lead, manage & steer the platform needs with key eCommerce functions line Buying, Digital Analytics, Digital Operations, Consumer Service & Program Delivery functions. Such as define top business opportunities in each season, optimize slow moving products and maximize opportunity on top sellers.
- Drive all Tmall/JD In-season commercial campaign, co-work with Campaign Management, UX, BP&A, Digital Operations to unleash sales potential.
- Build up holistic plan for seasonal key brand campaign by partnership with UX, DBA, Digital Ops to lock resource and define consumer touch point.
- Lead & drive regular communication with adidas senior management teams with reporting, analysis and optimisation of store performance with key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Provide product hindsight report, focus on action recap and learnings through daily business operation. Summarize learnings and action proposal for next season and provide insights and recommendations to eCommerce Buying for future season planning.
- Manage our external agencies & technology partners to meet agreed targets.
- Platform Senior management teams
- Platform marketing teams
- adidas Brand & Brand Activation teams
- Digital Hub
- eCommerce Buying team
- eCommerce Digital Operations team
- eCommerce Business Planning & Analytics team
- Media planning & buying agency (Mediacom)
- External agencies and technology partners (e.g. TMall, JD. Com, TPs, iProspect, Runbow, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree required, with solid years in consumer industry with at least 5 years in eCom business
- Strong experience in working with platforms
- Experience in planning and managing large budgets across channels while achieving high volume growth targets.
- Strong strategic thinking and daily running business skillset to achieve the tremendously performance.
- Ambitious and results & profit oriented.
- Curious and passionate about eCommerce and the contribution of the different traffic channels. You live and breathe it. You are comfortable with the rapid evolution of eCommerce technology and are excited to continue to develop and enhance your knowledge, skills and experience. Experience with attribution modelling is a plus.
- MNC background and sensitive in cross-culture environment
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills. Collaborative, able to build strong relationships quickly.
- Excellent English language skills.