Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role is responsible to ensure the development, facilitation and successful implementation of the Retail & Franchise Business model and secure continuous improvement of business performance for all type of accounts and stores in the Retail & Franchise business of Emerging markets. Furthermore, this role is responsible to aim for a seamless customer mono-branded experience through the sharing of the latest tools, information, training and proactive follow-up for maximizing the profitability of the DTC Sales organization by managing projects to decrease complexity, increase productivity and ensure corporate compliance at field level for all stores in all clusters.
- Drive implementation of key Global initiatives across EM.
- Act as expert point of contact for Global for all Retail & Franchise Excellence initiatives in EM.
- Support the accomplishment of the market targeted KPIs for net sales and profitability, by driving key Global priorities.
- Coordination and implementation of Retail & Franchise business model and strategies including planning, preparation and milestone tracking with support from the team.
- Driving Channel projects aligned with EM DTC lead and Retail Operations Director cascading them to Retail & Franchise teams across the assigned markets.
- Consolidation of Global tools and proposing new improvement initiatives along with Retail Ops Director targeting cluster/customer specific opportunities for the market.
- Leverage cross-functional collaboration to facilitate the development of Retail & Franchise channels via premium presentation, consumer service excellence and insight driven decision making.
- Conduct the transitioning of Retail & Franchise managers into Excellence operations and account management through change initiatives and programs.
- Sharing of best practice from Retail into Franchise across the clusters assigned.
- Coordination with the Internal Control and Internal Audit of compliance related topics, communicating and tracking performance of clusters accordingly.
- Support and guide direct reports on the implementation and follow-up of assigned projects, managing and prioritizing project work accordingly.
- Store Operations
- Global DTC organization
- EM Finance, Legal, B&M, Sales Academy, IT
- Clusters Retail & Franchise stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Strong influential skills and understanding of the organization
- Proven project management experience in large scale initiatives
- Fluent in English
- Additional languages are an advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business, ideally with Retail focus or equivalent professional experience.
- Advanced level understanding of Retail operations. Logistics/merchandising/finance exposure desired.
- 4-5 years Franchise and/or Retail operations experience, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG.
- 2 years leadership experience.
- Exposure to sports Retail / Franchise desired.